25 Random Facts About Me and …
(I did this on Facebook sometime ago, so I suppose I shouldn’t post this on WordPress — but just in case some people like lists, here’s mine)
1) First book I wrote, “Sally The Snow Girl” (second grade):
2) The first kiss I got: He had braces in is mouth (I had them too). BUT he also had Oreo cookies in his mouth. Not good.
3) No really — the kiss was awful.
4) I was a Communication major at UCLA. I had good grades, but not honors. Lisa (also Communication) went to a party (we were all wearing robes for graduation). Almost everyone else had special robes on. Lisa and I realized that we were the dumbest ones in Communication.
(Kassie said, “Hello! You graduated from UCLA – you are smart!!” … Okay.)
5) I watch the “Real World” on MTV, Season 1. (1993 or 1994 I think)
I loved it, so I mailed my form for the next one (in L.A.) to MTV.
I had to write and tape (thank you Steve C.), why I should be in it.
Sadly, I didn’t make it. Oh well.
6) I’m good friends with U2 … Then I woke up, and it was only a dream — I don’t no them. 😦
7) Does someone know U2? If so, please let me know.
8) My hair: I did have it longer, but the hair lady said “You don’t have the face for long hair”.
So I finally gave in, and now I have the same hair again.
9) June 5, 2000: Had a great time seeing a concert, Elliott Smith
10) June 6/7 2000, I had a stroke: Couldn’t walk at all; couldn’t speak at all; couldn’t read or write at all … AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
11) Hospital: Good people; bad food.
12) First words I said: Someone was telling a joke, but someone else was also butting in. So I said,
13) Writing: The first word I wrote was “rav” (ravioli).
14) June 7, 2000, I was in a wheel-chair.
I finally walked … alone, September 3, 2000.
15) I still have a brace on my right leg, so I couldn’t wear my shoes (the brace can’t fit in my shoes). I gave the shoes to other friends and also donated them.
16) Maybe someday I will not have to wear the brace. So I’ll call the people who have my shoes and say “I WANT THE SHOES BACK!!”
17) If I don’t turn my head right, it is NOT because I don’t like you; but now I can not see on the right.
18) Now I have special glasses with prisms (right eye). So I can see much more … so now I have my license back! Beep Beep!
19) When driving, I use my left leg. So the brake is on the right, and the gas is on the left.
20) I liked wine, but now I don’t have the taste for it. So I have ice cream instead.
21) My family are all good or great cooks; I’m the only one who is not as good.
22) Please hold, your call is important …………………. Please hold, your call is important …………………… Please hold, your call is important …………………… Please hold, your call is important ……………………
(Note after: I was almost out of thinks to say, so I put this at number 22)
23) Yea for President Barack Obama!!!!!! (Note: I wrote this when President Obama was still the president)
24) Hopefully I will finish my book soon …
25) Yea, I’m done.
(Not done with my book, only the list.)
UPDATE: My book is done of course 🙂 Check it out: